Facebook Badge

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Give me substance

We all hurt each other unintentionally and at other times even intentionally but why? What happened to selflessness and the ability to put others first? I'm beginning to think that life jades each of us so after a fair amount of finishing last we give up or give in to life's negativity and selfishness hoping that this will get us ahead but ahead of what exactly? The person standing next to you? If that's the case what's the point of any one of us being here in the first place? I sincerely hope that life is more than getting ahead. I personally find that I feel better about my existence when I'm able to bond or help someone other than myself, in fact what this world conciders as getting ahead has really left me nothing meaningful to show for.

Blue is the color that she feels inside.....Matador, I can't hide my fear anymore....

Listening to: Sade's - Jezebel

No comments:

Post a Comment