Facebook Badge

Monday, March 1, 2010

sex disguised as love, love disguised as sex

I've lost my faith. I can safely say that sex and love do not coexist. In the past 5 years or so it's been one or the other, I've had the opportunity to experience the most incredibly deep love with one and before and after that sex with more than one but the two never meet. I cannot compromise one for the other so if they don't ever coexist where does that leave me, what am I to do? My head is filled with such a disconnect. Then there are all these games we play with one another, "I want you but I don't but now I do" what happened to the purity, the straight forward I know or I don't. None of this well maybe someday, NO! It’s a feeling and one knows what that feeling is immediately because it's undeniable, there is no escaping its strong hold for it is LOVE! And as for sex well who knows anymore, I may never understand how it fits in if at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment