Facebook Badge

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Next time around I'll build stronger walls

Let me destroy who you thought you were, and then I'll ask if we can be friends. As twisted as it is I know you only like me liking you. I know this because you'll never find a girl that can put up with you like I do; you'll never find a girl who cares as much as I do, and no one will waste all their love on someone like you, like I do. I feel I am sitting in a room filled with people that I love and they could careless. They don't care whether or not I live or die. To them I'm just another girl. To me, they are the only people I have left.

But I have been here more times then not......still that 6 year old girl sitting on the porch waiting for her father to pick her up and even though I knew he wasn't going to ever show, I still found myself shocked when he didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment