Facebook Badge

Sunday, September 6, 2009

fix

how do I mend this broken heart? I don't want to feel this hurt anymore, it's as though my heart betrayed me and won't snap out of it. Is is possible to love the idea of someone or the way you wish the person you thought you loved was? I was made to feel that I wasn't good enough for you but I always knew and know now that I am more then good enough for love.....although I want nothing to do with the term and subject for that matter at the present moment.

Looking at: my broken window

1 comment:

  1. A broken heart is like everything else that is broken. Mend it by filling it with the things that make it whole again. Love is a thing that transcends just physical so fill your heart with things like friendship, joyful emotions, and fond memories; you will fill it with love.

    People are just parts of a life experience. We grow fond of people because of everything other then looks, but looks are what attract us to them. If you take away the memories shared with someone, they are just another face among the masses. So yes, it is easy and normal I think to love the idea of someone or they way you hope they might be.

    Everyone deserves love and it should come without strings although it does require sacrifice. You are a bright light in the world and like bright lights you attract things; bad and good. Don’t ever let anything take that light from you or smother it out.

    ReplyDelete